Dear Yucaipa Dental patients, friends, and family,
We are beyond excited to get back to work, and we have missed every one so much! We hope this letter finds you and your family healthy and prepared to ease back into a regular routine. There have been a lot of changes since we last saw you. We want to update you on the steps we are taking to ensure that we are doing everything possible to keep you and our team safe.
Beginning Tuesday May 26, 2020, we will continue routine treatment for your dental needs. Things you need to know and be informed of before your upcoming appointment include:
· We are implementing the usage of HEPA H13 + air filtration systems to our normal stringent chemical and steam sterilization protocols
· You will be required to fill out a PRE-SCREENING COVID QUESTIONNARE online before coming into the office.
· We will work diligently to make the practice clean and safe.
· ONLY the patient will be allowed in the office (sorry no extra friends, family, or children).
* In some cases, we will need a parent, we will let you know.
· You will be required to wash hands immediately after entering the building.
· Please respect social distancing rules set up in office.
Please read the following temporary procedures that will be enforced.
Before you come to the office:
· Brush teeth at home:
· Our tooth brushing stations are closed. Please brush and mouth wash before coming.
· Please use restroom at home before you come to the office, if possible.
You will be rescheduled if:
· Temperature is over 100.4°F
· Patient or family appears to have an active cough.
· You or member of household have been sick or had fever in the past 2 weeks.
· Answer any questions “yes” on screening form.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING & WE CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR SMILING FACES AGAIN!!
- Yucaipa Dental Family